Friday, March 23, 2007

Another Bank

I still have to arrange a bank account. I decided on a small foreign capital bank.

I just walked to the counter, (by the way everybody speaks English in the branch) and told them that I want to open an account through which I can transfer money to abroad and receive money from abroad. They did it in 10 minutes, also offered me a free ATM card (:). Two hours later I transferred money to my account and one day later I used the money.

This is happening in the same country in which I had a real experience with another foreign bank. So the problem is not in the laws and regulations of the country or central bank’s regulations. It is just in the system of management, one is customer oriented, the other is almost ANTI-CUSTOMER.

I will suggest this bank to everybody.